Thursday 17 November 2016

Taken with Love Received with Love

With my family link up project I am a direct link up... hand to hand .... the donation of clothes given I took over as you saw in my reports earlier to Athens. In the Eleonas camp Boshra and me had a great time calling the mothers around to select what they wanted from the clothes..... The love was shared and we enjoyed our time together. Help me to share more love - I need donations to help me keep this family linked up and to reach out to the communities in the camps where they are.... This project is my life and I feel so grounded without the funds to continue my spread of love...... I have written to MPs MEPs Presidents and Speaker of the House to help me find funds.... My MEP has emailed back and led me to some funds but all the funds are for organisations to apply not individual carer/befrienders like me......So I am reliant on donations if you can help - be part of the spread of love ..... thanks Marjorie

So from donation to the great days washing ironing vacuum packing the baby clothes to the flight to Athens to arriving in the camp.... and the distribution of to the mothers......  This demonstrates my commitment to hand to hand link up.... Donations of funds will help me do more trips and help more.