Thursday 19 October 2017

Princess Leen

Leen enjoying the crayons and drawing books I have sent.  Good to see the spotty jumper bargain I got from our local TKmax now fits her... it is nice as it has some sparkle to it. lol and below Princess Leen the director as she calls some of the other children in the camp together...  We need to get warm winter clothes for them in Belgium and in Turkey, they need food and in Turkey they will need wood for the stove wood burners.... Can you help me prepare them before the winter sets in.....? I would love to go and visit too. 
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure and there is so much we can do together in the family life rebuild. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰