Saturday 7 September 2019

Magic morning at dance class

 🌹🌿💃🎶🥁🎺🎻🎶💃🌿🌹
A magical morning as Leen started dance school. For those following the Family Link Up story you will know from the time I met Leen I could see she had a flare for music and dance. So today was a moment with tears in my eyes full of joy at this magical time. How wonderful the school is only a short walk away from home. The teachers so kind. Leen immediately joined in and saw what moves were being taught. Celine little sister joined in too.. but I think she has more flare for gymnastics & acrobatics lol as was not long before she was swinging from the ballet bar...hhhh 
The teachers tell me there is a sale of ballet clothes on wednesday ..so I hope to pick up bargains before I return to Brussels for last eurostar to London.
🌹🌿🎁🌿🌹🎁🌿🌹
You can help to raise funds for Family Link Up with your shopping
Nip over to Marjorie's Yard to find out more.
🎁 Shop Now🎁