Friday 4 October 2019

Link Up tonight was fun

ღ¸╭•⊰
Been a wonderful evening of Family Link Up.. One of my Granddaughters, Olivia went with me to the Hillingdon Literary Festival at Brunel University. She is studying at the moment at Uxbridge College Media Studies and becoming a good reporter and creative writer...  Her plan to study for a BA in Creative Writing... Tonight was very touching for me as I have had worked published in past years of the Hillingdon Literary Festival if you remember dear followers... A poem Dante wrote, I translated and adapted to English Umbilical Cord to Motherland and a poem I wrote about Princess Leen  When we arrived at the University it felt like being part of the creative writers family too. Olivia and me had a great time and will be on campus on Sunday too. 

Then when I got home Boshra had sent me some footage and photo of the girls at their local Octoberfest in Oostende.

So we have simultaneously be out having fun and sharing a good time. 

Great link up time to feel connected Brunel and Oostende..!

We are putting calls for help with Art Materials for Boshra and those that know about the project are thrilled she is studying art and this could be a way forward to rebuild her life for her family. Be part of the story with your help!

•⊰Art Materials Fund•⊰ 
   ღ¸╭•⊰