Sunday 4 October 2020

Sunday morning wake up

 

Adorable wake up call this Sunday morning Leen & Celine awake in Belgium messenger Skype calling me... yesterday they had called and I had promised to work on adding numbers today..how lovely they remembered and was excited to play numbers.  I have some fancy buttons that I use and this cute reaction from Celine is her WOWed by the owl button lol ..
We have been drawing and counting leaves. Observing leaves have veins and we have veins..my old lady veins on the back of my hand demonstrated this..lol ..we found a baby snail on a leaf that i picked up from my garden..that fascinated Leen..as it came out of its shell and slithered along the leaf. So a nice fun Sunday morning as I miss visiting them and don'f like being alone all the time. My family like updates on Family Link Up..and keep saying  "keep hope mum that you can visit next year when this coronavirus is more under control." So frustrating for us all but thank goodness for wifi & internet connections. This morning we made pancakes or I did while they watched..and Lulu & Pengu respond to Leen & Celine calling them. I get updates from Turkey and Germany too. So our link up continues for life as is my life. I am impressed how the Syrian community are helping one another too.  Lives need healing & rebuilding. They are ...day by day, month by month, year by year getting stronger, integrating and contributing to host countries.