Sunday 20 December 2020

Princess Therapy

 


Yesterday I fell in the bathroom...all the lockdown sitdown zooming, knitting, reading created pressure on the right branch of my sciatica nerve... I have limited feeling in my lower leg...but pain in my knee & thigh. I am on prescribed painkillers. My fall was because my leg gave way.  Spookily was like an Angel lowered me down ...no head injury or broken bones, but in shock and grief as I see this as going deeper into my older vulnerable years. I told my family including Bushra. So the girls rang me to cheer me up...hence our fun photos. I feel loved & cared for as I love & care for them. My family rallied round and came with a stock of food for me and check on my mobility. I desperately want to keep strong & my independence...when all this pandemic nightmare over ..I will want to travel to Belgium again. 
This morning my Princess Leen rang me from her little house in her bedroom...she makes a house out of the mattress bending it. Lol she has made it cosy with my knitted blankets and has so bauble lights inside. This morning we were learning Nederlandse together from and animal boeken... I had to guess which page and she gave me clues. Then she had some toys and I had to close my eyes and guess which she had hidden behind her back. We like to play "give me a clue!" She does me good wonderful friendship between us. 

Looking good in her Christmas Robin dress..💖