Saturday 3 July 2021

Good sharing & giggles

 

The post was quick this week only posted the knitting and some books on Tuesday and arrived yesterday Friday.. no hold up in Brussels this time. The lemon balero fits Leen just needs roll collar to smooth down by Leen or mama.. the red one I sent fits Celine but she was asleep to model it for me lol batteries run out from busy day of play.  I will knit more for the others in the community now I have idea of how looks. We had fits of giggles yesterday playing guess the animal from descriptions in English and some Dutch.  I have craftily in that play prepared words to recognise to help her reading in both languages.. Learning needs to be fun  Op ontdekkingsreis = on a journey of discovery. 
Lulu being teachers "assistant" lol always investigating what I am doing.
She said, "I haven't got this quite right its meant to be a Dolphin." Her sentence construction comes so natural without formal teaching. She picks up a lot from YouTube and our sharing... impressive!