Monday 17 January 2022

Birthday Girl gifts complete 🎉🎁🎈


 🎉🎉🎂🎁🎈yea the other part of my birthday gift arrived, a beautiful doll with pet dog, Leen is busy thinking of names for her doll and the dog. So happy thanks to Our Generation  that  have a lovely range of themed dolls. The themes stimulate education round the topic. I love the doctor one complete with Xrays lol .. that one stimulates conversation around the medical profession, human body and wellness & illness. Love the possibility of building a collection of dolls and clothes. I am going to get a doll for Celine's birthday too.

We just had some fun over messenger call I was trying to get Bushra to remember the Eid evening 2019  we went to together and the Syrian family there had dolls and dressing up clothes. I was speaking in English maar Bushra niet begripen.... so our Professor of Linguistics, Leen stepped in to help.. she explained to her mama in Arabic .... note Leen also had a day at school learning in Nederlandse.. I can see Leen getting a top job in the UN when older.. 😊

Look back to 2019 Eid & my visit