Wednesday 9 February 2022

Fascinating Art Share call today 💞


Screenshots of a brilliant messenger call today ...Leen was in a drawing mood so I showed her some fun work from an art group on Facebook. Actually this art group is quite fascinating with a form of meditative art. Neurographica and NeuroArt club.. Yesterday I also showed my youngest 14yr old granddaughter Errin this group too. She loves artwork..yesterday was my granddaughter's birthday.  We all link up.💞
My life is blessed with Family Link Up ..giving me uplifting share time especially in difficult dreary winter days.. so looking forward to better weather and able to travel again to visit. 🙏🤲💞shukran Allah for blessings. You know was listening to Leen how grammatically correct she is when using English to speak with me. Celine her sister is using more English too. So important to keep these Princesses linguistically agile.. I wish I was more fluent in other languages. As I type this I am remembering when a child how I was fascinated with our wireless and tunning in to other country wavebands hearing the words of their languages.