Friday 25 August 2023

Wow what a Family Link Up

The summer holidays have been very special with sisters Bushra & Asma and our Prince & Princess cousins able to meet up. Sadly I could not get over to Oostende to join them ..like many of us the cost of living proving tricky ..prices up but wages & pensions not.. plus I have been diagnosed with high blood pressure so on medication and home monitoring to get in control.  But how wonderful that Family can Link up..able to meet up from Germany to Belgium... and me in London with videocall & precious photos shared.  I am aching to meet Asma and her children in person. Next year in March I am 70 and we were saying we have to all get together then.. So 🙏🤲 inshallah we will. 

They did well sightseeing despite rainy days had time in Bruge..Leen and Adam growing up fast... Celine and Leanne too ...all bonnie children. It was lovely that Bushra took Asma into the cathedral in Oostende ..it is magnificent and they like to merge cultures. They had good shopping sessions too ..that I would have loved but was able to contribute some treats.. now readers scroll down and see I am on the tiky toky thingy..check out Marjorie's Yard.. lol in my early days as film director & producer. Been experimenting with the features & music choices.. and check out my family GrandAdult birthday too Birthday at the Orangery 💖💖💖💖💖💖