Friday 3 April 2020

Link Up learn share

ღ¸╭•⊰
Busy week of learn share while we are all in lockdown..While humans locked away the animals are coming out to play.. I had a fox in my garden, friendly listening to my Mrs Dolittle chatter to him.. Monsieur Reynard gave me some fun share with Leen Celine in Belgium and the boys, their cousins in Turkey... It gave all great delight to think M. Reynard Mr Fox was visiting me...  We had some word share fun on Dutch for Fox and Arabic... my writing of Arabic a giggle.
The flash cards worked well on Skype for Leen & Celine and Boshra sharing English, Dutch and fits of laughter at my pronunciation of Arabic...Always good to exaggerate sounds and make mistakes so the girls spontaneously correct me.. makes a fun game. They have lots of paper now to practice writing in Arabic, English and Dutch. 

ღ¸╭•⊰
Yesterday we had a look at fractions 1/2 and 1/4...I put a series short films together to send via messenger.

ღ¸╭•⊰
My garden had some blossom on the pear tree..and leaf buds so we were able to link back to the Tree book and seasons. For those following my Family Link Up you will know I bought a copy of the Tree book last year and took it over to Belgium on a visit.
Yesterday my parcel arrived thank you post office dank u wel ..as activity fun began.

Celine homed in on the colouring book with wobbly eyes that I got from my local hardware store. Today I saw the shopkeeper and told him his activity books are being appreciated by the girls in Belgium.. He was well pleased by this. 

And the girls been enjoying the colour paints palette to be like Mummy painting pictures.
ღ¸╭•⊰
Early in the week I filmed reading from the Book "Guess How much do I love you." I did short films to pages. It is a very moving book as I do love the family very much. We can vocabulary harvest words in English and have had fun over skype talking about this book and sharing languages. 

In my next parcel I will send this book for them to keep always.

 And more knitting in my "lockdown factory" as Dante calls it.
•⊰Art Materials Fund•⊰
ღ¸