Wednesday 29 July 2020

Busy time


Busy time update... it all started on Friday evening we had a skype Dance party me in my garden in Hayes and the girls in Belgium it was so much fun... then we talked about the Coronavirus and need to wear masks mondmasks... I asked if they had to wear masks in Belgium and Leen said "yes... let me get you mine to show you..wait there.." in English note.... then I heard her saying ""Oh I can't find it ... then ohhh its here....." she tickles me how she can chat on in English yet can switch in to fluent Arabic with mama and then Dutch... 
This is our mondmask compare... I am wearing one my daughter Nicola made me.

Then below is Sunday afternoon Leen Skype called me and it was when the Sunday repeat of The Voice Kids UK was on... so I showed her that lovely footage of Paloma Faith singing with one of the contestants  Lullaby Paloma with Ruby. Leen was memorised with this... 

The Smock tops arrived that I ordered from the Jojo Maman Bebe Sale  they look good with trousers, crop trousers and long shorts they were modelling with their short shorts and the socks too... lol reminds of 1969 when it was fashion to wear short dresses with shorts underneath showing I forget the name we had for that - trying to google 1960s fashion... gee did I wear those platform shoes tooo hhhh