Monday 31 August 2020

Words from within

Bushra puts words to her art as an expression of how she is feeling on her journey of healing and adapting to her new life...she has shared this on her facebook page.. Along with some words to another artists work that is expressing visually what she is saying from within. (see Below) She is alone with the her daughters as the marriage is over.. But as you read.... is being strong though at times feeling on the verge of collapse.  I do wish I could get out to her to help her with the girls and her life rebuild.  Not only have we got the pandemic in the way but I need to renew my passport as it expires in September...So we continue to have time on Skype and messenger shares.  It was lovely on Saturday as my eldest daughter called round to me and it was just at the time Leen called me.. So my daughter finally got to meet Bushra and spoke to together.. Though they are friends on facebook.  Both my daughters are impressed with how Bushra tries hard to heal and rebuild her life... Today I have been reaching out for help to gt her art printed and marketing.... and tomorrow the Kunst Academie an Zee opens for the new academic year and we have Bushra registered. 
•⊰Art Materials Fund•⊰
You can email me on marjoriesyard@gmail.com
or find me on Twitter & Facebook  Marjorie's Yard
Family Link Up - be part of the story.
Thank you for your help!
ღ¸╭•⊰