Wednesday 17 February 2021

Learn share fun continues

hhhhhh this was so much fun on Friday the school had been teaching about frogs and in fun way about metamorphosis... the kids in all the class came home with green faces...and frog masks... it must have been hilarious parents picking them up.  I got a Skype call with Leen saying I am green because I am a frog.... they used party blowers for the tongue to show how frog can catch flies. 
Thank you internet that I can share fun moments with them while we are in lockdown unable to travel.  We do quite a bit of learning together. Leen loves this dual language book Lost & Found in English & Dutch ....Mr & Mrs Frog manage a lost property shop and speak English ..they get a mouse calling in has he has lost his hat but speaks Dutch... Mr & Mrs Frog try to work out what he is saying! Lol..... Leen & me are working on word recognition to get her reading. Its fun...