Monday 31 May 2021

Bushra latest artwork

 

Golden Tears 
Last night Bushra sent me a video of her working on this study ..I love the way she plays her favourite Syrian music and is in a creative chilled out zone... lol while the girls asleep. I have given this piece the title of Golden Tears. There is a sadness and as if trying to hide from the sadness.  If you would like to commission Bushra or buy prints of her work contact me and I can link you to her..  marjoriebahhaj@gmail.com    All funds from purchases go to her for more art materials & art college fees so she can expand on her artistic career. With this rebuild her life to be strong in the world for her family.  You can see more of her work on this page link Bushra's Art Gallery  Also we are waiting for the judging results of some work we submitted to the Royal Academy of Arts for the covid rescheduled RSA Summer Exhibition now to be in September of this year.