Friday 28 May 2021

May update


Leen all excited as the school is introducing music lessons..she got out her toy keyboard when telling me . She has always loved music.. such an ear for it. I think this is why she is good at languages as she picks up on the sounds of words & sentences. Today I woke to a voicemail from her as today is also swimming at school so she was telling me.  I forwarded her voicemail to her Uncle Dante.. he loves her English chatter and how well she speaks even using grammar so naturally.



Celine her sister is growing quickly and also using languages of Dutch, Arabic & English. 

Leen I encourage to help her and them to take turns at pretending to be teachers. They both love you tube cartoons and Celine is in to peppa pig stories.

I do miss going over to visit them. But thank goodness for the internet link ups.

We take turns playing online basketball hhhh but this is a clever way of practising counting in all the languages.
May saw EID celebrations and the Syrian children all dressed up smart .. yes boyfriends too with posh dicky bow..and slickered hair hhhh looking a very smart young man indeed.