Wednesday 22 September 2021

Homework Learn Share

 

New school year and my Princess Prof of Linguistics well charged up to learn ..Leen called me to show me her homework... This is word building in Nederlandse. Just wish we could sit side by side and learn share together. She is also enjoying her swimming lessons and gymnastics. So full of excitement telling me!

I have more to catch up on... been in shock and upset that parcels to EU from UK incurring customs charge to recipient.  So I am in campaign mode as hearing so many having this issue. I managed to intercept a recent parcel and paid the customs so Bushra not stressed with this.. So that now released for delivery. More on this after my day down in Parliament to challenge this..  before Brexit my parcels got through no probs and within impressively a week.  If you remember as a follower of my blog that even in the Eleonas Camp Athens my parcels would be delivered to the family. The kindness of Greek army & NGOs ensured my love would be delivered ..and Leen would excitedly receive it.

I know customs are unhappy with new situation as parcels are piling up where they used to be turned around quickly out for delivery.  Christmas is going to be problematic for all in UK sending gifts to family & friends in EU.. so my campaign mode on full drive. There is something special in our parcels that can never be measured in £€ nor taxed...that is our Love or Love hugs to our family & friends.