Friday 20 August 2021

Was it Cleopatra or a Snow Queen that visited today

Leen been having her face painted in Summer School. Bushra her mother has been helping .. her artistic flare perfect.  I said " you look like Cleopatra from Eyptian times" but she replied, "or a Snow Queen! " yes could be a snow Queen.. Celine rang me today too .. she is building on her English speaking ..she learns from big sister Prof of Linguistics Leen hhhhhh 
Was good to see this top still fits and looked lovely with her comfy trousers. I am trying to think where I bought it.. whether in Uxbridge or Oxford Street ..but I got one each as loved how the print suggested Belgium buildings and of course a fiets.. bicycle.. I love keeping them smart and trendy.  Bushra has a good eye for clothes too.. I miss visiting her with some funds for us to have a girlie shop in Belgium.. quite emotional typing this... its been awful for us all unable to travel to see loved ones over the pandemic challenge.  We must keep strong thank goodness for internet to keep linked up.. and parcel post to send love on treats and goodies to live life.. and learn and share... When she called me today had been 8n 2 hours of Dutch learning with Futurelearn  and Quizlet ..which Leen would love ..matching words and seeing how quick you can be with other users..