Sunday 24 October 2021

Leen sees Amal photos

 

Leen loves Amal is so fascinated by the size of the puppet and how real she looks. She could see the puppeteer operator inside and how two others were working the hands. She was describing her to me in English occasionally trying to find a word. She loved her hairstyle. I told her how I had held her hand and was awestruck that I had.. Good messenger real time call today. She was laughing that she could dance with a wiggle of her bottom that made her skirt gently swish..  She saw photos of her visiting the children after the Swallow's kiss story.  I asked her as my Professor of Linguistics if she knew what the name Amal أمل meant in Arabic... She paused to think and said she didn't know ..so I told her it means hope. Then we tried to think what hope meant. Tried examples when you are looking forward to say a visit to the farm and you hope it will be a good day, good weather and fun. Or when there is a bad day when everything goes wrong and you hope it gets better with no more problems.