Wednesday 25 May 2022

Learn share times

The girls enjoyed the times table fun to do  books... Its good as Leen grasps it she teaches Celine... so Celine is getting into the times table logic now. 
Celine helped to put the decorations on this photo and got involved loading to Facebook. Its a balance to include both in activities. My respect for mothers of large families...Leen & Celine's grandmother had 9 ..I told her on skype call she deserves a medal....we had a laugh...mind you teachers too have my respect too. But I love teaching and making learning fun.. Leen is sparky as on Monday I watched her with her huiswerk homework...she had to read thermometers and saw the logic of the task. She did not need my help.. though I did go through the scale.
I strongly recommend this lift the flap Times Table by Usborne..it is well designed and engaged them both in the problems to solve. Leen is reading English as well as Dutch doesn't muddle up. In fact I was watching all day at school she operates in Dutch ..she speaks to me in good English then can hold a conversation in Arabic with her mum. Fascinating. 

The Usborne times book I am ordering for my granddaughter Olivia as she is working as a teacher assistant while studying her degree. Some of the kids need help with learning so fun engaging activities the key.