Friday 14 April 2023

Dance book

had a visit to Windsor yesterday and spotted this book in Waterstones its a lovely storyline about a little girl Luna that feels alive when dancing but had a trip and fall in her ballet exam.  It shows that that does not mean the end of dancing. The colourful illustrations are very appealing and reflect the colour in life from music and dance to music.  I have got a copy for an up and coming birthday of Princess Vera who is attending ballet classes.  But I would love to get another copy for Leen and Celine.. Now lies the problem of sending by post or courier to Belgium and the Brexit customs issue! I do miss sending weekly or fortnightly parcels to keep love connections. I may have to wait till I visit next time.  Though I have sent some jpeg captures of some of the pages to Leen & Celine in messenger to see and read.  Plus give me feedback on to buy a copy for them.