Friday 14 April 2023

😊building a clinical team! 💞


 My stethoscope from my clinical practice is proving a winner with not only my Syrian princesses Leen and Celine but little Vera too my Ukrainian princess, here in West London.  If you remember when I took my stethoscope to Oostende Belgium Leen proceeded to tell me all about the heart its chambers and even the P QRS T waves on an ECG! Apparently they had not long completed a project at school on this.. wow she does retain so much knowledge!

Little Vera was fascinated by listening to the Lub Dub sound of the heart beat.  But then told me "I have stethocoat" hhh was so sweet as she had not mastered the pronounciation of stethoscope... She promptly took me to her bedroom toys and produced a toy Stethoscope so was so much fun pretending to be doctors and nurses. I am building a clinical team. Wonder if they will venture into medical, nursing and midwifery professions.