Monday 30 November 2020

Christmas outfits love love love

 

ღ¸╭•⊰
Well impressed with the customer service of JoJo Maman Bebe I have been able to order some lovely Christmas outfits for Leen & Celine in Belgium and for Adam & Leanne in Germany with direct delivery too. So this is good we have a good connection. Adam has a lovely Christmas London Bus top.. we are waiting for him to come back from kindergarten to try this on. 
Leanne looks mega cute in her Robin outfit and Asma (Bushra's sister) was telling me it feels so soft and warm... so she is well chufted. 

The range of clothes are beautifully made, help the kids looks wonderful and will last all the pass me downs too, so an investment purchase. 

The dresses for Leen & Celine I was able to purchase with the commission of a good couple of orders from a NYR registered customer.  


See Marjorie's Yard for how to be a registered NYR customer of mine to help earn commission for my Family Link Up project.  Befriending is so important to help rebuild lives with love, dignity and respect.. it is my life.. 

Great to help link up businesses too with the needs of the family met.  See how your shopping with me can help me shop for Family Link Up!

Christmas Gifts 
ღ¸╭•⊰