Sunday 22 November 2020

Hot off the Easel

 

Love can turn you upside down
This morning woke to the latest creation of Bushra's artwork...I had glimpses through the week when Leen was skyping me... There is no title yet but as the face is shaped as a love heart I was thinking ..that love can turn you &  your life upside down.  Love changes your prespective on life...this can be for the better or can be a challenge... love lost can truly turn you upside down in the pain of loss.  Look at the self hug is there a message to be kind to yourself, love self not in egotisical way but to heal and care for self. There is such a need to heal inner self and create inner well being.  I love the surround as in this I see the message to surround yourself with beauty and colour that nourishes inner self.  Wow Bushra how you inspired this Sunday with your artwork.. contact me marjoriebahhaj@gmail.com if you are interested in commissions or purchase of Bushra's work...this so I can help with English..though Bushra is becoming fluent in Dutch and picking up on English through Leen and me chatting & learning together. :-) see more of her work Bushra Art Gallery