Saturday 28 November 2020

Culture learn link up

 

Last weekend Leen and me looked at the traditional artwork of canal boats. This would always fascinate my grandchildren when little as I lived near the Grand Union canal. Leen too liked the artwork as my Princess because there are castles in the art as well as flowers. :-) We also had fun drawing objects without one another seeing then guessing what we had drawn.. I was impressed with her command of description as clues for me to guess her drawings. Even more impressed when she was giving me a clue about a planet she had drawn it was Saturn she told me as i "gave in to guessing" when she showed me was a dot with a ring round ...bless the teacher had told her and she remembered..She absorbs knowledge and even more feels understands and into the logic.