Wednesday 28 December 2022

Christmas a time missing loved ones

 

So thankful I had time with my Princesses before Christmas as something changed we don't get to videocall like we used too .. i think Bushra as been busy with her new partner and commitments . But boy do I ache to have time with the girls sharing fun, learning together. Leen is such a chatterbox in English so such a good fun friend. 

I managed to have time with my new Ukrainian refugee family. Festive Update would be so much fun for the Professors of Linguistics to meet up. But wonder which language they would choose to use out of the 8 languages they speak in total.  Last time I chatted with Leen and Celine they were using Duolingo to learn more ... Celine Spanish, Leen Italian and Turkish .. amazing how our refugee children are developing as polyglots.