Wednesday 6 March 2024

Birthday in Belgium

it was party time in Belgium .. was great time to see Celine on her 7th birthday .. I am 10xs that this month my 70th .. we had a combined time to celebrate ..it was a birthday treat from my daughters to travel to Oostende for a break and be with Bushra & the girls. We could also celebrate Leen's 9th birthday from January. Party time was led by the girls with some friends from school..they are growing up in all the social media dances that go viral lol .. and are fun to listen to all their girlie talk .. 💞 we had ladies in red and I also got to see 3 month old Edward a cute baby brother of one of the friends .. AND my trip enabled me to TAKE the returned brexit cardigan for Leen.. scroll down to see how her requested purple cardigan fits and looks good. 



And the RSPCA fundraising Fox T shirts .. looked good for both Leen and Celine ..they wore them a lot over my stay at the weekend. 💞🦊🦊💞 they grew fascinated by the urban foxes in my neighbourhood from photos and videocalls. 
My Syrian Princesses are growing up fast .. and settled in well with friends and school achievements...