Friday 9 February 2018

Family dental care so cute

Just been sent some photos of Ahmed today getting to grips with a toothbrush.... he is teething .. so cute - he is getting his and I am losing mine with old age..lol  Was fun with Princess Leen when we were in Eleonas camp teaching tooth brushing. Dante is feeling a little brighter today it was a shock in the week to learn his cousin had perished in the war. Then we had some sad news from Asma in Germany the baby she was expecting was ectopic so she has lost the baby.  Thank goodness to the kindness of the German doctors...But it would be good to visit her...I am going to get a German friend to visit in the meantime. I am feeling so tied down without any funds at the moment. Time is moving so fast towards Celine's first birthday too...... we have just been on skype now in Belgium. Sometimes feels like I am a global community midwife :-) with this patch to cover Turkey, Germany and Belgium. Amazing Family Link Up.  Today was nice I was in the library and some local students came to look at the blog and were keen to see how to help me..  I do get people interested but we need to make a committed group with regular updates and regular funds coming in .... then we can expand on all the ideas and projects, plus get more families befriended.  I need to plan an event where I can speak about the project. Also happy to come along and speak to any groups too... There is so much to share. 
I am a hand to hand link up 
and can evidence your help with thanks!
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure and there is so much we can do together in the family life rebuild. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰
Love