Thursday 8 February 2018

Sisters update today...

Adorable photos come in today from Boshra.... Princess Celine not yet one year old ... looking so sweet as ballet dancer in her frills and lace... She is an amazing determined little big lady...... cannot wait to see her again... So hope I can get some funding to travel to Belgium for her first birthday........and not only can I visit them but we can travel to Brussels to see a centre there that helps refugees.  I would like to make an assessment of all that is in place and help Boshra connect with she can to help settlement.  Would like to get some art materials for Boshra to get back into her artwork... and we need more educational material to help with languages and general schooling. 

Princess Leen photos came to me too... and I love this one of her looking out of the window in the apartment they live in now. Thank you so much Belgium for your help. It means so much to see this from the early days of Leen as a baby learning to stand supporting herself with the centre pole of the UNHCR tent she lived in, in Turkey.  This three year old has been through so much in her life and always smiling.  A noor a light and cannot wait to visit... She looks so grown up now. Princess of smiles
I am a hand to hand link up 
and can evidence your help with thanks!
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure and there is so much we can do together in the family life rebuild. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰
Love