Monday 5 February 2018

Language of Love

Had a lovely voice message sent from Boshra in Belgium of her and Princess Leen learning together.  Boshra teaching colours to Leen and Leen able to interchange between Arabic and English... I wish I could download this recording from the messenger to implant in the blog for you to listen too... It is adorable.... and love the way Leen can roll her "Rs" saying Red.... I need Leen and Boshra to teach me....... Today been good as I have had an email from NaTakallam that they are interested in Dante to teach Arabic online.... NaTakallam So they are linked with him now and I have sent a CV file we compiled together.. I work hard linking up the family to opportunity and chances to rebuild their lives.  I learn so much too... Would be good to get some more educational materials to them all to help the family learn and to help them teach..

I am a hand to hand link up 
and can evidence your help with thanks!
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure and there is so much we can do together in the family life rebuild. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰
Love