Thursday 1 February 2018

Ahmed wearing his Aran jumper

Cute photos in this morning from Dante in Turkey of Ahmed wearing his Aran jumper knitted by Carole in Uxbridge.... He looks quite trendy- quite the young man with his jeans too.... Help me to help more ... we need more funds to get all that is needed for the family.. Family needs in Turkey and Belgium and we have a new baby to come in Germany too for me to visit and update on in the summer... So much I would like to do but feel utterly grounded and so frustrated without funds... Please let me know if you have any fund raising ideas and if you would like to form a team with me to reach out and befriend not only this family scattered between Turkey and Europe but other families they are in contact with... the beauty of this is we can together form hand to hand link ups to help rebuild their lives...... The adults all have skills and expertise to offer host countries and I am helping with language learning and to look for work opportunities too.... everyone is keen to get financial dignity and strong again in the world.  They have so much give back in return for your help now... 
I am a hand to hand link up 
and can evidence your help with thanks!
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure and there is so much we can do together in the family life rebuild. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰
Love