Tuesday 30 January 2018

Photos to share

Princess Celine enjoying an apple....and so pleased the fleece lined dress is getting a lot of wear - was a good purchase in Uxbridge.. 

So looking forward to being able to visit them in Belgium in the spring... I am practising my French and Dutch speaking to help out too... Finding the Dutch easier to read than to speak but once immersed in the language it will come to me.  I have to keep up with Princess Leen and her language ability. 
Boshra sent a photo of Princess Leen last night she is showing off her longer hair but look what I spotted. 
Looking like Victoria Beckham... I will have to see if I can get in touch with Victoria... to show her.  

I have been experimenting with the photoframes online. Boshra is proud of her girls and I wish I could get them some children wear modelling I have not heard back from Mothercare nor any of the other companies I have contacted... It would be good public relations to keep the spotlight on refugee families and the need to rebuild lives.


I am a hand to hand link up 
and can evidence your help with thanks!
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure and there is so much we can do together in the family life rebuild. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰
Love