Sunday 21 January 2018

Birthday Skype call today

Thank goodness for internet and skype when you are apart from family you wish to be with..Just been able to skype Boshra and the girls.  Been Singing Happy Birthday to Princess Leen as today she is 3 years.  Love the way Boshra had fixed her hair and Leen kept showing me the french pleats... Celine was playing too but love this screen capture of Leen as we talk and sing together! 

We have come along way with the journey and all thanks to Eleonas Camp, the staff with all the NGOs and the UNHCR for helping to keep people safe and resettle. The way Leen was looking today reminded me of the photo of her when they had arrived in Eleonas camp and the teams were helping everyone.  But we now have a drive to rebuild lives in the host countries. Belgium I thank for housing the family and the family are keen to learn the languages and help find some way to not only rebuild their lives but contribute to the host country economy.  Something many say out of the grateful thanks for the safety and care countries provide.  I am looking forward to visiting in spring for Celine's first birthday to get a feel for how I can help them rebuild in the locality. 
I am a hand to hand link up 
and can evidence your help with thanks!
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure and there is so much we can do together in the family life rebuild. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!

¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰
Love