Thursday 25 January 2018

Ahmed got his parcel

Dante sent me some photos of Ahmed this evening in Turkey enjoying his parcel surprise.... I just wish I could have had more funds to send more.  But at least got the jumper over to him from Carole's knitwear stall in Uxbridge and a Teddy bear from the local florist shop.. The teddy has been one we have been Skype playing with so wonder if he thinks how did this get to me .... lol early experience of seeing things on screen then them being delivered. Yes he found the reindeer chocolate from Hotel Chocolat... Paddington Station.  I must show the staff this... The parcel post was quick to say I posted on Friday in my Lunch break in Wimbledon while on a training day for the Red Cross. 

I am a hand to hand link up 
and can evidence your help with thanks!
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure and there is so much we can do together in the family life rebuild. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!

¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰
Love