Tuesday 9 January 2018

Love love love

Turtle Doves full of Love
Took a photo of a lovely card today in the British Library shop as I was waiting for my daughter after some meetings she had there.  Very significant as I have a glint in my eye as a midwife - not surprised the news today from Boshra... No she is not expecting ...but her sister is that was granted permission to join her husband in Germany after 3 years apart. If you remember from the following the story she travelled from Turkey in October... I am feeling a global community midwife now... and look forward to the new arrival.  I hope I can go and visit... in the meantime I am contacting Sabine a friend in Germany to see if she can travel to see Asma.... Boshra was thinking she can send some of the baby clothes that the girls have grown out of now..... 
I had to walk through St Pancreas station today on the way to the British Library from the Kings Cross Underground ... I am only a few hours away from Brussels by the Eurostar. I am so frustrated as would like to visit Boshra and the girls to check on the situation and all the resources she can tap into.  My daughter is happy to help towards the fare and there is half price tickets on offer ..but you can choose the date to travel.  Would be good to have a say Wednesday to Sunday over Celine's first birthday.... and of course would need some spending money to get what they all need. Boshra is also planning for Princess Leen's 3yrs old birthday later this month.  Apparently just as my youngest grand daughter she is getting hooked on the Unicorn that is all the fashion at the moment.  Boshra has seen some party wear with the Unicorn on. Can you see the family just want to be a family living as families do.  Was fun today as my daughter messaged Dante when we were having a pizza together in London and sent a photo.  They are connected and it feels good we are truly linking up as a Global family should. I just need some good funding and regular funds to build this project to the maximum and achieve the goal of rebuilding lives.  
I am a hand to hand link up 
and can evidence your help with thanks!
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure and there is so much we can do together in the family life rebuild. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰
Beautiful flowers in the station florist shop.