Thursday 18 January 2018

Jumper for Ahmed

Spotted this Arran knit jumper on Carole's stall in Uxbridge Pavillons market yesterday.... it is cute like a little fisherman's jumper.  I have this packed to send out to Turkey. I can post it tomorrow with the teddy that I got some weeks ago from our Local florist shop.  I also spotted these two lovely cardigans for Leen.. Carole has put them on one side till I have some more funds to spend.  I hope I can get some help soon with funding as so many needs.  I could have bought all Carole's stock as we have kids in Turkey, the Girls in Belgium and a new baby on the way in Germany... so lots to do... I am also brainstorming some business ideas for Boshra to earn.  Today was on a training day and a follow on tomorrow for the Red Cross...and so many ideas for teaching.  it is just meshing everything together to win and rebuild lives. Dante busy with the community needs too... so we are all committed to healing and rebuilding. 
I am a hand to hand link up 
and can evidence your help with thanks!
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure and there is so much we can do together in the family life rebuild. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰
Love Love Love
Art by one of my favourite artist Alice Mason