Wednesday 3 January 2018

Kids having fun in Turkey and Belgium

Ahmed looking the Disco man in Turkey with Dantes headphones.. makes me proud that the funding got Dante the laptop and headphones a couple of years ago and still going strong.  The lap top is helping Dante with his studying, journalism and creative writing. I see that Celine is now wearing the clothes that Leen used to fit into... and it will please Amira's mother, from Wembly, that gave all her clothes to me to take out to Eleonas camp.. she will see that the clothes are still going strong and now being used by Celine.   Good to see the children happy today....  
If you have any ideas on fundraising let me know, and if you got too many Christmas presents you do not want and would like me to send out to my family link then contact me... and still needing funds for fuel in Turkey.