Wednesday 28 June 2017

Contact Made

So relieved last night had contact with Boshra for a chat on facebook and she shared some photos with me.  They are safe in Belgium and being looked after in a camp before resettlement in the community. I had been so worried where they were that I had emailed the Belgium government & UNHCR for some update.  Then felt an intuitive need to go online in the night and then found Boshra awake and able to connect too.....  Bless girls were unsure of flying though Leen does look confident in the adventure in the departure lounge :-)

Boshra can speak some French so she should adapt well to the French speaking area they are in.  I would like to travel to see them... Please can you help with donations for me to go and spend some time there.  It will be interesting to see if any of the others from Eleonas have been moved there too for me to keep contact with.  
 Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you 

¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰