Thursday 22 June 2017

Today the move to Belgium

Today Boshra and the girls are being transferred from Eleonas Camp Athens to Belgium for resettlement.  Ideally I would have liked to have been with them but alas have not secured any funding.  Please can you help me with some funds to get to Belgium once I know where they are to go and see them.  I am incredibly fond of this family and the wish to continue my care and befriending to ensure they are safe and able to rebuild their lives.  Dante in Turkey is so upset that I cannot go and oversee his sister and family safe arrival... but with no funds I am trapped here in London.  My only saving grace is the donations from gofundme and that they are closer to me geographically.  Do note the funds of £1,215 are spent on previous trips.  So I need more funds to travel with much appreciation to your support and your kind hearts to be part of the story with your donations. 
 Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you 

¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰
Please help me to keep this link up project reach it full potential in support.  I am so frustrated with no funds. You know I can evidence a hand to hand link up.
I must not lose contact with my adorable Princesses.... 
 Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you 
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰