Wednesday 15 February 2017

Grandmas

I am still a novice with my Arabic - but somehow the Grandma in me gets through with fun... I love learning with Leen and she loves time with me too.. My Arabic is enhanced by being around her .... and her Yorkshire is coming on a real treat..... :-) That day we were counting together.. in English and then in Arabic and giggling... Love this book I found at the King George VI mosque in Regents park... brilliant for learning the meemie jeemies and the Arabic words... 
From my first time seeing Leen on Skype learning to stand and steadying herself with the central pole of the UN tent she has inspired me with her happy character... We have so many lives to rebuild.. and so much to do to help the young generation of the refugees to have a life with all the chance to develop and have a future of hope. 
So so difficult for families that are scattered that cannot be together because of politics and borders.  We have such a beautiful Earth if only we can learn to be a Global Family and care for one another on this amazing planet. 
Be part of the story and can you help with donations until I solve this funding problem for the project... Many thanks Marjorie x
Donate through gofundme thank you - Shukran 
✿ღ¸╭•⊰✿ https://www.gofundme.com/2k34fes  ✿ღ¸╭•⊰✿