Monday 27 February 2017

New Flyer New Energies

Got my new flyer laminated... and the letter from Brussels as that is good to show how much I am trying to get funding for the Family Link Up project.... and shows they praise the work but the funding is only for organisations not individual befriender/carers.... But the new flyer was put to work straight away - a lovely mother outside the print shop in Uxbridge took a iphone photo of it and promises to look at the blog.. Then called in our local maternity unit at Hillingdon... and got a bargain blanket and cardigan from their fundraising friends of the hospital shop...... I had a lovely talk with one of the matrons and she wants to link up and will put copies of my flyer up around the unit.... She also has a midwife that is a good fund raiser for a number of projects so will link me in with her..... So seems as if for the rest of the year I will get some support developing.... 

However, I really would like to get out to Eleonas Camp Athens ASAP for the new baby due of Boshra's so please I am very reliant on donations for this trip.... I need the airfare and some shopping funds to help her and the families around them in the camp....Please can you help me you can be part of the story... and a hand to hand link up with me.
Donate through gofundme thank you  
¸╭•⊰ https://www.gofundme.com/2k34fes  ღ¸╭•⊰