Wednesday 1 March 2017

Welcome March but....


Almost bloomed for St David's Day - Hapus Dydd Gŵyl Dewi

Welcome March Croeso Mawrth
My birthday in March too! 63yrs this year!
But my frustration is increasing as still no funds to get to Eleonas Camp Athens for the new baby due of Boshra's. I am dreaming wallah having vivid dreams of being with her...... never felt so utterly tied down as this before.......if had personal funds would just go and do all I want to support this refugee family now scattered between Turkey, Greece and Germany...

Yesterday in Parliament bumped into Lord Dubs in the Westminster Hall on my way out from a committee room meeting on Women's rights... lovely hand shake and to ask him to look at my project of which I have sent him email details of.... he is promising to look .... but I know he is mega busy ... in fact would love to help him too....... So I await an appointment to sit and discuss on how individual carer/befrienders like me can get recognised for financial help..... all I do I report as you know and evidence....... Be part of the story with me.....
Please help me spring into action and fly to Athens 
Donate through gofundme thank you 
 ✿¸╭•⊰ https://www.gofundme.com/2k34fes ¸╭•⊰
Been working my new flyer too....