Saturday 4 March 2017

Beautiful letter just arrived

oh my post lovely surprise just now ...this is lovely someone I do not know has sent a donation for the Family Link Up - Kevin he says but I have no address to thank him - bless he is a Buddhist so given me a mantra they say "nam myoho renge kyo" - this is beautiful to help to overcome difficulties....
ohh love this coming together...in Love this is what it is all about.....
Putting this message on my blog  in the hope he sees this for Thank You so much Kevin.... and next week will get something special I feel for Boshra as she looks exhausted on the photo I was sent....... so going to get something to look after the mama of these now two lovely children ... two princesses as I have had confirmation the little one is a girl ..
Love the meaning and the essence of this chant .......
Googled the meaning of the chant though some of the Sanskrit is familiar from my study of world religions...... This site explains it all 
http://www.sgi.org/ab-test/the-meaning-of-nam-myoho-renge-kyo-b.html
Feel i am taking so much of peoples hearts to the camp ..... and so humbling and definitely I will spread this love and healing and care and compassion for you all... Thank you so much for supporting me to help others heal and rebuild their lives... and that they are not forgotten in the world as we are a Global Family Linking up .... 

Dante says Shukran Thank You for all this care about his family... we need these prayers for his mum and dad still stuck in Syria .... InshAllah with all this love and ways to link with the Divine Creator of all we will win..... 
Lets shine the biggest light in this world to dispel the man made darkness and pain.....