Friday 3 March 2017

Wow look what has happened

This week has been absolutely amazing.... it happened because as we entered March - it was getting now too close for that new baby of Boshra's to being born. She wanted me with her and I wanted to be with her...I had no response on my gofundme and all the letters and emails to get official funding was yielding the same response.. "Great what you doing but no funds for what you doing.... as you are an individual carer/befriender of refugees and funds are for organisations."  Grants applied for responses were -  well we can only give for work in the UK.... So I followed a inner direction and contacted someone I have admired for a long time and comes in my sitting room every late afternoon....lool  to entertain me..... now this miracle has happened and so many people are donating to my gofundme.....  I am what they call it trending! Earth Angels are out there with amazing agents and agents of love and care and compassion... Between us all we can shine the brightest light in this world that seems full of darkness and pain...... 

So here we go I now feel the ambassador of all your love and care and compassion you have all given. More so I feel I have strength now to get on with this Family Link Up project...as the value of this project has been seen in my call for help...... thank you supporters thank you and you are now part of the story..... 

I fly next Friday 
Hand to Hand Link Up 
Donate through gofundme thank you  

¸╭•⊰ https://www.gofundme.com/2k34fes  ღ¸╭•⊰