Saturday 18 March 2017

Walk round the camp

Look what we found when we walked round the camp... Chicken.... reminds of me of my time in India we had loose chickens wandering around in the street... 

The we have the camp cats that many have taken in as pets ...Here we have a Tom behaving like Romeo wooing his Juliet lol the young Queen on heat ... there is another Tom under the cabin too... popular lady... 
Then we find one enterprising young man as the camp barber.  But he says they have no money to pay me Marje.  Well they do in that you can put this in your CV and who knows one day you have your own salon.... He is being transferred to Germany this week... wish I could have been there to wave him off.... as I do not have his email to keep in touch and see how he gets on.  
Do you remember me telling you about Baseel the vet in Scaramangas camp ... he is now in Hamburg with his wife Ameera.... so happy for them as they have a lot to offer the local community there.  So you see we have some good proactive refugees that are determined to rebuild their lives.  I enjoy meeting all in the camps and share time with them.. miss my little companion Princess Leen so much.  I pray she is kept safe.... I have spoken to Mona one of the English speaking refugees and she promises to help Boshra and keep an eye on things too.. 


Family Link Up - be part of the story.....
Donate through gofundme 
thank you 

¸╭•⊰ https://www.gofundme.com/2k34fes  ღ¸╭•⊰