Tuesday 28 March 2017

House of Lords Friend for Sham

I was in parliament today to lobby in the House of Lords on a domestic issue that I am passionate about - that of women's equality and the right to support in times of need.  I could not resist this little fella with the some of the last of the donation funds......I really want to send this to our brave little lady baby Sham in Turkey to send our love to her....  

I have had a short message from Dante that she has been moved to another hospital for the rest of her recovery post op.... But I need to find out where and what is the update..... I am concerned as tomorrow is Day 2 post op and a need to be sure her FBC full blood count is done... as she could drop her haemoglobin levels after the large tumour removal.......But I am sure the Turkish doctors and nurses handover will be mindful of this...... so frustrating being here and not able to go to see her even though by the border....
So now I can get this parcel sorted which may be best to send to the address in Sanilurfa for Dante to collect and a small parcel to send to Eleonas Camp for Leen and Celine.... then our donations are over...... I need to find more ways to generate funding and long term healthy funding for more families to link up and help as we see their need.
Family Link Up - be part of the story.....
Donate through gofundme 
thank you 

¸╭•⊰ https://www.gofundme.com/2k34fes  ღ¸╭•⊰