Tuesday 14 March 2017

Arrived safe on Saturday morning

I arrived safely on the flight to Athens.  But arrived drenched at the camp as there was real monsoon type of a rainstorm..... so glad I did not take my lap top it would have been ruined...... But the potholes and poor drainage on the road and pavements on the way to the camp soon flood... which was why I put out a call for funding for wellies and waterproofs last year... but sadly then with now success... The UNHCR have given out capes to wear... would be good to get more substantial wear... but all this journey and no matter the weather was worth it for this ..

Meeting my new Princess for the first time and bless her only one week old and looking at me as if to say Hello and already knew me..





















The swaddling the Syrian mothers do is fascinating... 







Here with my Princess of Smiles and her new sister..
That boing ball is a winner by the way.. Leen loves playing with this and the noise it makes gives her fits of giggles... and the other children that come and play with it.... lol 
Family Link Up - be part of the story.....
Donate through gofundme 
thank you
¸╭•⊰ https://www.gofundme.com/2k34fes  ღ¸╭•⊰