Friday 10 March 2017

Grateful

I am so grateful for all the support and making this next trip out to Eleonas possible.  I have all now from here in the pack up ..... with some good educational tools as well for language learning.  

Today got the parcel off to Dante and all pray that the nice shirt I put in with all the goodies for the community, will bring him good fortune in a Job interview.  Truly it is amazing to sit with the refugees and get their CV together... as they have so many skills, expertise and education. 

I have decided not to take my Lap top as I feel I have enough to carry.... So be mindful I will update at the city internet cafe but not daily as will be busy.... unless one of the on site offices lets me use there PC for a while :-) ... They could do with an internet cafe on site to help with learning as I am enoying the coursera.org platform with the mini showcase international uni courses.... and it all adds to their CVs so would be good for the refugees to continue their academic studies. 

Please continue to give me some support.  Not all the donations have cleared today but will by Mon Tues of next week... There is much more to do both in Athens and back out in Turkey ......
Do not worry about me there are good teams around and I know where our embassy is and the main UNHCR office....

Family Link Up - be part of the story.....
Donate through gofundme 
thank you 
¸╭•⊰ https://www.gofundme.com/2k34fes  ღ¸╭•⊰