Tuesday 7 March 2017

New photos in to share

Just had these photos sent to me from the hospital where Boshra is.... She had been hoping to go back to the camp today, but typical of this post natal day...this little Princess of Sunshine has got neonatal jaundice and is a little dehydrated... So the hospital keeping her in.  I have been giving feeding advice and useful illustrated links for Boshra...... then we just had a lovely skype call..... as she is alone in the hospital bay... seen the hospital and our princess sleeping now....  I just wish I could be there to get them all snuggled up together with Princess Leen too..... who has still not seen her new sister. She is being cared for at the camp with her dad and the other mothers....

Been nice today as the London Borough of Hillingdon OAP sheltered housing support worker came to see me today to get an update on the project.  To be sure I will be OK travelling and is there anything I need and they will keep an eye on my home here in Hayes while away.  So good to have the support of our council... They know I am not ready to be an old lady yet lol and cannot rest while there are needs in the world.... I will be away for my 63yrs birthday and truly this will be a wonderful birthday to give support to this lovely family and the camp residents......  The LBH mayor commends my project and the Mayor of London team.... it is just as shame we cannot get funding for this carer/befriending role..... so I am mega grateful to all my Kind Hearts making all this possible for this next visit out. So much more wonderful than relying on skype calls ...cannot wait to give some cuddles to this little one....and of course cuddles from you all.... Thank you so much my team of Kind Hearts 
x Marjorie 
Family Link Up be part of the story.....
Donate through gofundme 
thank you  

¸╭•⊰ https://www.gofundme.com/2k34fes  ღ¸╭•⊰