Sunday 26 March 2017

Sisters Happy Mother's Day

Photos in today from Boshra at the Eleonas camp, Athens of my Princess of Smiles Leen and our new Princess of Sunshine Celine... even less than a month old Celine is also showing she too is full of smiles..... (and not wind lol) I noticed this when I was with her... her smiles really do seem true smiles as her eyes too smile with joy.... and a sort of recognition of me when I was with her...  Bless these girls and InshAllah keep them safe.....

Such a lovely sunny day here in London just thinking would be nice for Leen and me to be tidying the garden together with my grand-children and sowing seeds and planting flowers... Leen is such a good little helper and sure she would enjoy. 
Thank you Kindhearts for helping me with the project 
Family Link Up 
Family Link Up - be part of the story.....
Donate through gofundme 
thank you 
¸╭•⊰ https://www.gofundme.com/2k34fes  ღ¸╭•⊰